Welcome to Worthing Camera Club’s website.
Our 2019-2020 season will commence at 7.00 pm on 17th September 2019, and we will have a full programme of Tuesday evening meetings running until 28th April 2020.
Our full programme covers a mix of interests through:
- Presentations on photographic subjects by external speakers
- Tutorials from both external presenters and our own experienced club members
- Competitions, including:
- 2 which are against other clubs, mostly for fun
- 6 which score towards our annual merit table (3 Print, 3 PDI)
- 3 which follow tutorial evenings or outings on set themes
- Informal Evenings enabling members to showcase their own work and get to know each other
The full programme can be seen here 2019-2020 Programme. We also organise informal ‘summer outings’ to get out and about when the club breaks up for the summer season at the end of April and the list will published in the ‘Coming Up’ section. (Please hover your cursor over the Programme 2019-20 tab above).
We are an inclusive club with the objective of helping members develop their skills and improve their images so, whether you use a phone, compact, bridge, mirrorless or DSLR camera, it’s the enjoyment of capturing, developing and sharing the photo that matters.
You can attend 3 meetings before making up your mind to join by just paying the door admission fee, so why not come along any Tuesday evening at 7.30 pm from September, meet the club members and see if you like us!
Look forward to seeing you!
More from Worthing Camera Club here!